
As are these.
BDB is great because you can easily figure your distance and time; it's great for people-watching, too. As soon as it gets cold and the excuses not to walk start flowing, I wonder what we will do. Treadmill? Sounds awful. I suppose they make workout clothes for all seasons. Here's to me not flaking. I've got a two-fold goal: finish the race to raise maximum monies for an amazing cause. Hey, if you are able to sponsor me, I'd be much obliged! Be sure to click on my name when you get to the group website Halfers for Heifer.
We got in some walking @ Garvan Gardens in Hot Springs this past weekend. It's real pretty out there right now. These made me think of my Ba Ngaoi, mums were her favorite. Mine, too!



Soaking in as much sunshine as possible:


I wonder what happened to this oak to make it grow this way! ATM dubbed it "the Devil's Card Table" because you know how they name everything for the devil? Devil's Den, etc.


This is just extra bonus for reading this far:


2 comments:
Ai Lien--I'm proud of you for taking on the 1/2 marathon. Now that you are back, we should go do something crafty/fun, yes?
Thank you!
Well, since the holidays are steadily approaching against my will and I need to be crafty/frugal, the time is ripe for us to get together and do this!
I have loose plans to make salted caramels, sweet/salty candy bark, pretzels & cinnamon rolls. As far as crafts go, haven't thought of anything yet, but I'm game!
Post a Comment